Nashville AIDS Walk
The 30th Annual Nashville AIDS Walk is a family-friendly event that has raised more than $3 million to help end the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Middle Tennessee. On October 2, hundreds of supporters will gather to bring awareness and celebrate all of the great work of Nashville CARES.
You can be a part of this amazing event and help support our mission by volunteering!
Volunteers are needed to help set-up the Friday before, and then the day of to register participants, hand out water, help man booths, clean-up, and assist with other tasks as needed.
The event will take place rain or shine. Volunteers should dress comfortably for being outdoors. We work with an immunocompromised population, as such, COVID mask wearing, social distancing, and good hand hygiene policies will be strictly enforced.
Express Interest to indicate which shift you're interested in and receive more information on how to sign-up. Shifts are designated as follows:
- Friday, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm: Set-Up Crew (set up tents, tables, chairs)
- Saturday, 7:30 am - 10:30 am: Volunteer Tent (help check volunteers in, organize volunteer snacks).
- Saturday, 8:00 am - 11:00 am: Floaters (walk around and direct vendors and participants).
- Saturday, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm: Registration Volunteers (check participants in, hand out prizes, count donations).
- Saturday, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm: Walk Volunteers (hand out water, check wristbands, monitor booths/course).
Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: