Age Minimum (with Adult): 22+, Minimum Age:18+
Graphic Designer #VirtualVolunteer
Job description: Graphic design work for Doing Good
Time: 1-4 hours/month
- Implement the marketing of Doing Good activities through collaborating and graphic design.
- Participate in the monthly Marketing Committee conference call to share, discuss, strategize, plan, and carry out Doing Good marketing activities with the committee.
- Use Google Drive.
Examples of projects within the next few months:
- Social media campaign
- Upcoming events: Marketing & PR Conference for Nonprofits, two film/video premieres
These activities are primarily on your own time and virtual, however someone located in the 14-county area is preferred for this role.
Strategize marketing ideas with Doing Good committees, board, and executive director.
Implement these ideas.
Cross-promote Doing Good activities.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: