Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Mass Care - Disaster Health Service Supervisor/American Red Cross
This position has the option to work locally or deploy with other Red Cross volunteers and or staff. Red Cross will process a background check on all volunteers.
- Must have a current umincumbered state license (RN, LPN,LVN,EMT, Paramedic)
- Lead team of licensed healthcare professionals
- Act as liaison for DHS team with shelter manager
- Assist DHS service associates with documentation and data gathering (including C-MIST interview).
- Communicate access and functional needs of clients to shelter manager
- Provide hands on care as necessary, including assistance with activities of daily living, wound care, incontinence care, health assessments, health education, and determination that a higher level of care is needed for client
- Observation and health screening for COVID-19 like illness for all shelter clients daily
- Lead the management of an isolation care area.
- Complete required virtual self-paced training for position (8 hours total)
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: