Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Vehicle Fleet Volunteer-Nashville
The American Red Cross is looking for a volunteer to help out with our vehicle maintenance schedules to ensure all vehicles operate safely and efficiently.
- Take vehicles to approved shop for oil changes, tire rotations, weekly/monthly inspections.
- Minor repairs as necessary, such as light bulb replacement and drive vehicles to local car washes.
- Working with employee partner to ensure vehicle/trailer information is being kept up to date in database.
- Moving vehicles & trailers as needed for logistical & safety reasons.
All volunteers will be subject to a background and a Motor Vehicle Report. Join Us!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: