Meet With Local Tornado Survivors
Tornado Recovery Connection (TRC) is working in partnership with UMCOR to help Davidson and Wilson County residents recover from the March tornado. Disaster Case Managers (DCMs) meet with tornado survivors on occasion to assess needs, collect documents, have documents signed, etc. These meetings are typically brief but may run longer.
- First and foremost, to convey a clear message to tornado survivors that their community cares about their recovery.
- Second, to provide an extra set of eyes and ears along the way.
- Individuals belonging to the following groups should not volunteer for in-person opportunities: ages 65 and up, those with elevated health risk or compromised immune systems, anyone who is feeling unwell (or who has been exposed to/is caring for someone who is sick or has a compromised immune system).
- Volunteers who attend projects should take recommended precautions, including maintaining distances between themselves and other people; practicing hand-washing and sanitation of spaces; wearing gloves, masks, and other protective gear; etc. As always, consult a medical professional should you begin to feel unwell at any point during or after a project.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: