Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Masks NOW TN Communications Lead #virtualvolunteer
If you are a communications wiz with experience in social media, newsletters and are looking for a higher level of responsibility, Masks NOW TN is looking for a volunteer to join us as our Communications Team Lead!
- Working with a small volunteer social media and communications team to create and schedule content to get the word out about MasksNOW TN’s mission to provide free face masks to the people of TN, as well as updates on behalf of our organization, celebrations of our volunteers, and events.
- Creating and posting to our Instagram and Facebook groups any "emergency" posts that suddenly arise.
- Leading the charge on the social media and communications trajectory within the MNTN team, with MNTN stakeholders (volunteers and donors), and external media outlet communications across TN.
This work is critical to helping us find those in need, volunteers interested in helping our cause, and partnering with other organizations to meet the demand for cost-free face masks around TN.
Key qualities for the volunteer taking on this position:
- Strong in Facebook and Instagram platforms
- Ability and patience in learning how to use Airtable
- Able to offer constructive feedback in a compassionate and encouraging manner to team members.
- Able to collaborate with our communications and social media teams to ensure content is accurate and aligns across all platforms.
- Collaborative and communicative across all teams.
- Dependability and consistency.
If you are interested, please express interest below and we will set up a time to talk with you further about the role. This is a 100% remote role: time and schedule are flexible
Our mission with MasksNOW TN is to enable everyone to wear a mask to save lives, improve our economy and restore our nation to caring greatness. Through our core values of service, collaboration, community, integrity, and empathy, we have organized to match volunteer sewists to ongoing needs in our communities, and we are working towards normalizing mask wearing in public through our public relations and social media outreach. We have brought together a diverse group of experts in healthcare, manufacturing, non-profit, volunteer coordination, politics, public relations, social media and technology to enable us to solve these unique challenges and have distributed over 21,000 masks to date.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: