Trash Removal and Property Clean-Up - #NashvilleFlooding
As the City of Nashville continues to recover from March 27-28 flash floods, Hands On Nashville, in collaboration with the Nashville Office of Emergency Management, is engaging volunteers in the community to help survivors dig out and clean up.
- Clearing out damaged belongings from the property
- Removing drywall, flooring, and other damaged parts of the building
- Hands On Nashville will provide all tools and safety equipment to volunteers.
- All volunteers will be required to review and sign a waiver prior to participation and will be expected to model appropriate COVID-19 safety measures.
- This will be a very physical volunteer project, and will involve entering buildings that could potentially have mold and mildew
- Due to the unique environment of this project, ALL volunteers must be 18+.
- Individuals belonging to the following groups should not volunteer for in-person opportunities: ages 65 and up, those with elevated health risk or compromised immune systems, anyone who is feeling unwell (or who has been exposed to/is caring for someone who is sick or has a compromised immune system).
- Volunteers who attend projects should take recommended precautions, including maintaining distances between themselves and other people; practicing hand-washing and sanitation of spaces; wearing gloves, masks, and other protective gear; etc. As always, consult a medical professional should you begin to feel unwell at any point during or after a project.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: