Level 2 Disaster Volunteer Leader (DVL) Training
- An in-depth look at the different Operations Team roles DVLs can fill
- Recon teams, Volunteer Reception Centers, Field Staging Areas, and Disaster Squads
- Standard operating procedures and protocols
- What to expect before, during, and after a disaster occurs
- A scenario-based section; we will put what you have learned to the test
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: