Weed Wrangle at Antioch Park with Mill Creek Watershed Association
Mill Creek Watershed Association is hosting a Weed Wrangle to remove invasive, non-native plants. This work will allow native trees and shrubs to grow and will benefit the native wildlife that rely on these plants. We will focus on mainly Chinese privet and bush honeysuckle, from both sides of the Greenway trail, starting near the main parking lot and working down the trail.
- Volunteers should bring their own work gloves, but we will have a limited number available if needed.
- Energy bars and bulk water will be provided, but please bring your own reusable water bottles.
- Please wear sturdy work shoes or boots, long pants and long sleeve shirts, and dress in layers appropriate for the weather.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: