Nashville Film Festival - Theater Floor
You must be at least 18 years of age, you must adhere to the volunteer guidelines, you must be willing and able to work with the public, and you must be ready to have fun!
- Ushers – scan/collect tickets upon entry; hand out ballots and balloting instructions; collect ballots as patrons exit the theater; direct patrons to correct theaters; light clean-up of theaters between films.
- Volunteer Booth – assist with check-in and check-out of volunteers, point people in the right direction, assist Volunteer Coordinator.
- Box Office – organizing will-call tickets; assisting patrons with scheduling questions; checking on ticket availability.
- Logistics/Facilities – assist the Facilities Manager with various areas of responsibility including area transitions, fleet vehicle parking and clean-up, extra seating needs, and whatever else is needed.
- Floaters – help out in ‘hot-spots’ when extra help is needed in any of the above areas – usually crowd control and ushering with our large theater seatings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: