Thank you for visiting our 2020 Holiday Wishlist, where we have rounded up our community partners' donation needs for this holiday season. Your generosity is greatly appreciated! Please reach out to individual organizations should you have questions about their particular donation needs or instructions for shipping/dropoff/pickup. Also please note that organizations are looking for newly purchased items — not used — unless otherwise noted below.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle TN needs gift cards ranging from $10-$100 to assist with the holiday needs of their families. They are asking for $5-$10 gift cards to Dick’s Sporting Goods or Academy Sports for the organization’s Sports Buddies Matches program. BBBS is also asking for $20-$100 gift cards to Walmart, Target, or Amazon to supply food and gifts for the families they service. For a complete list of agency needs, visit their Amazon wishlist.
To donate: Email Lauren Sokolosky or ship items to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle TN, 1704 Charlotte Ave, Suite 130, Nashville TN 37203.
- Book'em needs new and like-new books for youth ages 0-18 (especially books that showcase diversity) and items for Elementary Teacher Care Packages (can be anything that would appeal to teachers).
To donate: Visit Book’em’s donation page, their Amazon wishlist, or email Jocelyn.
- CASA Nashville needs gift cards appropriate for children and youth (fast food restaurants, Walmart, Target, etc.).
To donate: Mail gift cards to Rebecca Macfarlane, CASA Nashville, 340 21st Ave N., Nashville, TN 37203.
- Catholic Charities of TN Refugee Services needs twin and full sheet sets, pack and plays, warm baby clothing, blankets, and bedspreads.
To donate: Mail items to Lizzie Goddard, Attn. Refugee Services, 2806 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Cheekwood needs hand warmer packets, umbrellas, and candy.
To donate: Mail items to Amy Walter, 1200 Forrest Park Dr., Nashville, TN 37205, or email Amy for more information.
- Community Achieves Inglewood needs winter coats and girls’ underwear.
To donate: Order from their Amazon wishlist. For more information, contact Leigh Patton at Leigh.Patton@mnps.org.
- Dismas House Nashville needs daily/weekly planners, men’s bikes in varying sizes, helmets, tire pumps, bike locks/chains, bike rack, tire repair kit, bike bags, yoga mats, headphones/earbuds, house robes, laptops, cell phones, men’s shoes sizes 10-13, umbrellas, cold weather clothes (hats, gloves, scarves, coats L/XL/XXL, shirts L/XL/XXL, men’s pants size 32-40 waist), wallets, gift cards (Foot Locker, Champs, Finish Line, GAP, Lids, New Balance Factory Store, Nike Factory Store, Old Navy, Sketchers, Under Armour), books, board games, face masks, backpacks, three-pot Bunn coffee maker, blankets, mugs, hair clippers, house slippers, reusable water bottles, and wireless mice.
To donate: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DuPont Hadley Middle School — Community Achieves needs personal hygiene items (all kinds), clothing in kids’ sizes 8-20, underclothes in children and young adult sizes, gift cards of any kind for struggling families, and cleaning supplies.
To donate: Contact Mindy.email@example.com.
- Family & Children's Service needs hats, gloves, socks, coats, sanitizing wipes, toiletries, gift cards, cash, and cloth masks for adults and kids.
To donate: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family & Children's Service — Cole Elementary School needs coats (children’s sizes), underwear (4T through 16 youth), and canned goods.
To donate: Mail to Ruth Renta, Cole Elementary School, 5060 Colemont Dr. Antioch, TN 37013.
- Greater Nashville Regional Council needs Walmart gift cards in any amount a to purchase clothing, pajamas, or personal hygiene items for their guardianship clients. Guardianship clients reside in different nursing homes, and because most are not accepting physical donations at this time due to precautions around COVID-19, they are asking for gift cards only.
To donate: Mail gift cards to GNRC — Guardianship Program, 220 Athens Way, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37228. E-gift cards can be emailed to email@example.com.
- HEAR Nashville needs used hearing aids.
To donate: Mail to HEAR Nashville, PO Box 210026, Nashville, TN 37221.
- Hospital Hospitality House of Nashville needs K cups, coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent pods, cleaning products, liquid hand soap/refills, dishwasher pods, and liquid dish soap.
To donate: View their Amazon wishlist on their website (under the "Get Involved” tab). Ship items to 214 Reidhurst Avenue Nashville, TN 37023. Email Robin Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Long-Term Recovery Group — Advocacy Committee needs 250 turkeys.
To donate: Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Martha O'Bryan Center needs all sizes of gloves, scarves, hats/toboggans, and personal hygiene items.
To donate: Drop items off at Martha O'Bryan Center, 711 S. 7th St., Nashville, TN 37206, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until noon or 1 to 4 p.m. You can also purchase online and send directly to the Center or order through their Amazon wishlist, ATTN: Bre Sykes.
- McKendree Village needs bird seed for their bird feeders, large-print books, new puzzles (300, 500, and 1,000 pieces), games, DVDs, and CDs.
To donate: Contact Jane Schnelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Metro Nashville Public Schools — Community Achieves at Wright Middle School needs 125 new fleece blankets (usually sold rolled up and in a variety of colors and designs, often $2.50 or less at Walmart), and 125 new hats and glove combos (in large size for middle school kids).
To donate: Mail to or drop off at Wright Middle School c/o Jennifer DeWall, 180 McCall Street, Nashville, TN 37211.
- Mid-Cumberland Community Action Agency needs gloves, hats, coats, and socks (all in adult and children’s sizes). They also need non-perishable food, personal hygiene products, bottled water, and blankets.
To donate: Mail or drop off at to 3735 North Mount Juliet Rd., Mount Juliet, TN 37122. To arrange a meetup to pick up items, email email@example.com.
- Monroe Harding needs books, gloves, coats, food, and personal hygiene items.
To donate: Visit their website for complete list of needs or check out their Amazon wishlist. Mail or drop off items c/o Mariela Moscoso, 1 Vantage Way, Suite C-165, Nashville, TN 37228. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- NAMI Davidson Co. needs $5 and $10 gift cards for their mental health peer support group virtual holiday potluck event in December.
To donate: Mail to NAMI Davidson Co., 392 Harding Place, Ste 203, Nashville, TN 37211. A check can be sent in the amount you want to designate to the item of your choice, or you can donate through their website. Be sure to add the item description in the memo.
- Nashville International Center for Empowerment needs towels, washcloths, bars of soap, shampoo (adult and child), lotion, deodorant (men’s and women’s), and toothpaste for welcome kits for refugees.
To donate: Email email@example.com.
- Nashville Humane Association needs large Easy Walk harnesses, Pupperonis, small Lickimats, small blankets, canned pumpkin, Churu Cat Treats, Bil-Jacks Training Treats, canned chicken, stuffed squeaky toys, Kong’s.
To donate: Mail items to 213 Oceola Ave., Nashville, TN 37209, or drop off at this address and leave in the donation bins outside the front door.
- Nurses for Newborns needs gift cards to grocery stores and restaurants, and of packs of baby wipes.
To donate: Mail items to P.O. Box 434, Nolensville, TN 37135. For more information, email Liz.Atkinson@nursesfornewborns.org or call (615) 313-9989.
- Park Center needs coats (all adult sizes), gloves (thick, winter gloves only), pants (men’s and women's sizes needed), gift cards (Walmart, Kroger, fast food restaurants, etc.), new socks, new underwear, new undershirts, outdoor supplies (backpacks, tents, camping supplies, flashlights, batteries, sleeping bags, hand warmers), water bottles, food (granola bars, protein bars, peanut butter, crackers, Ramen noodles), hand sanitizer (regular size and travel-size bottles), personal hygiene items (shampoo/conditioner, soap/body wash, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss, shaving cream, feminine hygiene products — preferably pads, sunscreen, hair brushes/hair dryers), and first-aid supplies (first-aid kits, bandages, antibiotic cream, gauze, latex gloves).
To donate: Arrange a drop-off by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (615) 242-3576 ext. 111. You can also purchase items through their Amazon wishlist.
- Pearl Cohn High School needs coats and gloves, personal hygiene items (deodorant and mouthwash), laundry and cleaning supplies, gift cards for families and students in need, and snacks.
To donate: Purchase items from their Amazon wishlist or mail to/drop off at 904 26th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37208. For more information, email email@example.com.
- PENCIL needs hygiene items, blankets/throws, hoodies, water bottles, snacks, and school supplies.
To donate: Order from the PENCIL Family Resource Centers Amazon wishlist or the LP PENCIL Box wishlist.
- Poverty and the Arts (POVA) needs five Black Steel Storage Racks (72" H x 48" W x 18" D) to organize and store their homeless artists' work during the winter months.
To donate: Order from their Amazon Wishlist.
- Project Access needs gloves, hats, and scarves for youth and teens.
To donate: Contact Jessica Mangano at Jmangano@project-access.org or (615) 864-7964.
- Project Connect Nashville needs blankets, canned goods, and pantry items.
To donate: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or ship/deliver to 1811 Knowles St., Nashville, TN 37208.
- Renewal House needs diapers, baby wipes, and all types of toiletries/personal items for women.
To donate: Visit their Amazon wishlist or email Chelsea Spence at email@example.com for more information.
- Ride for Reading needs new or gently used books, bike repair items (tubes, tires, flat repair kit, bike chain lube), and gift cards for Walmart, Target, or any local bike shop or book store.
To donate: Visit their Amazon wishlist for books or bike repair equipment. For more information, contact Brenda Mikec at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robert Churchwell Museum Magnet Elementary needs coats, gloves, hats, personal hygiene items, and household cleaning supplies.
To donate: Dropped off or mail items to Robert Churchwell Museum Magnet Elementary, 1625 Dr. D. B. Todd Jr. Blvd., Nashville, TN 37208. For more information, contact Tiffany Rhodes, Community Achieves Site Manager, at (615) 687-4024 or email@example.com.
- Room In The Inn needs socks, thermal underwear (tops, bottoms, and sets — size medium and larger), and cough drops.
To donate: Items can be brought to our mailed to the Room In The Inn campus at 705 Drexel Street, Nashville, TN 37203. Items can also be shipped to the same address, c/o RITI — Donations. You can also browse their Amazon wishlist. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Safe Haven Family Shelter needs new pots and pans, crockpot and coffee makers, bedding, towels, shower curtains, wash rags, dishes and bakeware, utensils, and gift cards to Target, Kroger, and Walmart.
To donate: Visit their website for a full list of needs. Reach out to email@example.com for more information.
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee needs peanut butter, canned meat, pasta, canned fruit, canned veggies, cereal.
To donate: Deliver items to Second Harvest Food Bank at 331 Great Circle Rd., Nashville, TN 37228. Monetary donations are also appreciated.
- Shower the People needs knit stocking caps, scarves, rain ponchos, gloves, blankets, hand and foot warmers, coats and jackets, candles, baby wipes, batteries (AA/AAA), tissue packs, Chapstick, travel toothbrush and toothpaste, boots (a special need for men’s shoes and winter boots), hoodies/sweatshirts, pajamas and large T-shirts for sleeping, linens such as new or gently used sheets, blankets, mattress covers, comforters, towels, cough drops, bandages, pillows and pillowcases, sleeping bags or mats, EmergenC, Airborne, chewable multivitamins, flashlights, headlamps, 6x8 tarps, long johns, backpacks, reusable water bottles, hand sanitizer, African American (POC) hair products, instant oatmeal, 10-feet paracord, p-36 can opener, saucepans, instant coffee, first-aid kit.
To donate: Ship items to 77 Donelson St, Nashville, TN, 37210. You can also order from their Amazon wishlist. Depending upon location, they can arrange a meeting for pickup of items. For more information, contact Kelsea Comb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St. Luke's Community House needs hygiene items (new or unopened), toys (new or unopened), and packaged food.
To donate: For hygiene items and food donations, contact email@example.com or call the front desk at (615) 350-7893. For toy donations, visit their Amazon Wishlist via their website link.
- The Nashville Food Project needs extra virgin olive oil, individual fruit cups, brown rice, whole wheat pasta or grains, and Cheerios.
To donate: Ship or deliver items to NFP Headquarters at 5904 California Ave., Nashville, TN 37209. Or you can contact David Frease at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a drop-off time at the NFP HQ.
- The New Beginnings Center needs Kroger gift cards, gas station gift cards, and reusable water bottles.
To donate: Visit their Amazon wishlist and/or send items to 509 Craighead, Suite 100, Nashville, TN 37204. For more information, contact Karen Gillingham at (937) 671-8532.
- The Store needs personal hygiene items (deodorant, body wash, hand soap, shampoo/conditioner), baby items (diapers/pull-ups, baby bottles, a variety of formula, baby food), and household cleaning Items (household cleaner, disinfectant, paper towels).
To donate: View their Amazon Wish List. Ship or deliver items to 2009 12th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37204.
- Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition needs house plants including succulents and cacti, and children's toys and books for our member waiting area.
To donate: Contact email@example.com.
- The Salvation Army Nashville needs new toys/gifts and clothes for children 0-14 years old and 65 and up.
To donate: View their Walmart registry. Deliver or ship items to The Salvation Army Angel Tree, 631 Dickerson Pk., Nashville, TN 37207
- YWCA Nashville & Middle Tennessee needs toiletries (shampoo, body wash, lotion, deodorant), plastic cups and bowls, women's sneakers, bath towels, new pillows, full- and twin-size sheets, blankets (no bedspreads, quilts, or comforters), baby lotion and shampoo, baby wipes, and baby bottles.
To donate: View their Donations List and their Amazon wishlist. Because their office is currently closed, contact allison.adams@ywcanashville with the list of items you plan to donate and she'll make arrangements for you to drop off at their office at 1608 Woodmont.
- Youth Villages needs new books for teens (YA, adventure, mystery, fantasy) and kids, personal hygiene items (no hand sanitizer or mouthwash, but all others needed), new games, puzzles, and toys for ages 0 to 22.
To donate: View their Teen Group Home Fun and Games Amazon wishlist, their Teen Group Home Supplies Amazon Wish List, or information about their Holiday Heroes program. For more information, contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Youth Encouragement Services needs children's clothing, teen hygiene items, purses, coats, stuffed animals and dolls, books and puzzles, sports balls, toy cars and trucks, bikes of all sizes, art sets, CDs, and CD players. All items must be new.
To donate: Call (615) 315-5333 or email email@example.com.