BELL Garden Volunteer (Summer)
Did you know that this year BELL Garden has donated over 3000 pounds of fresh produce to our community in 2023? The garden serves as a teaching and learning lab for volunteers, students of Bellevue Middle Prep, and our community. We are entirely volunteer-run and community-centered; no prior experience is necessary to participate, and volunteers assist the garden in many ways. Will you join us?
- Harvesting vegetables for the food bank and farm stand
- Deadheading flowers
- Weeding beds and paths
- Assisting with assorted garden projects
- When you volunteer with us, you sign up for a chance to:
- Learn gardening and growing skills
- Spend your day outside
- Support food security in your community
- Meet new friends
- Pay attention to the weather and dress accordingly. Volunteers will be focusing on outdoor activities at this time. We do not cancel due to inclement weather and most of the garden is in full sun.
- Please dress for the weather, whether hot, wet, or cold (or a mix!).
- Please wear closed-toe shoes/boots and clothes you don't mind getting dirty.
- Bring a water bottle and snacks to keep you going: Hydration is vital! We have water available and a refrigerator to keep drinks cold.
- We will have work gloves and all the tools you need.
- We have a climate-controlled classroom for breaks.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: